Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I've got a MediaSense 10.0 deployment and have configured a soft key on my endpoints to initiate on-demand call-recording. I'd like to set up a few phones to record all calls inbound and outbound. We are using PRI and and running CUCM 10.0. I've not ...

Hello All, My SWSS contract have expired and we are up for renewal but were asked for contract number or instance number to proceed with the renewal. how can I get these information from the CUCM or the License Manager? Thanks!

BBNG by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Your video meetings are about to get amazing. Check out the Webex Share Use Case, to help you drive usage of your new Cisco video devices.   Log in to Cisco Communities to see a preview below or download the document below. Love it? Share your feedba...

We are sharing the Cube across many sites across Europe : Would like to know how to strip 00 and country code from Telco  incoming calls on SIP Trunk Below is the translation rule  in use voice translation-rule 1 rule 1 /^\+\(.*\)/ /00\1/ rule 2 // /...

akhalil9 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a set of 3560G switches and would like to configure all the ports to access VLAN1 and VLAN100. Is this possible? if so can you provide me instructions? I'm currently accessing the switch via Cisco Network Assistant.  These are the options that...

QZfDpWZCFW.png zaFAaZ17cb.png

We are running InformaCast basic, after getting a quote to upgrade to just use 3 IP speakers in our warehouse, the price seems to be a bit high. Currently, we can page up to 50 phones with the basic version, but was wondering if there are other cheap...

Good Day! We have 100 * PMP - Named User licenses on the Flex Plan. Currently we are in the process of designing the CMS platform and have the following query. 1.Is it possible to install CMS and allocate 20 * PMP licenses on it and also integrate wi...