Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Perhttp://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/srnd/4x/42drctry.html#wp1047576there are 4 options and I want to setup the first one "Directory access" via "Cisco Unified IP Phone Services SDK"I installed SDK on my Unity server and am using the...

aamercado by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello people,I am having a problem.I want to uninstall an application in Solaris which name is MGC 9.7 Sparc.I have the uninstall.sh file in the dir /bin/sparc and when I try to run uninstall.sh it shows.... cannot execute../uninstall.sh cannot execu...

Dear sir , i have a CCM 5, i am trying to take a backup of my CCM.after selection disaster and recovery page, when i click on tape drive option it does not show me any drive. i have two question regarding disaster and recovery, 1) it should be a tape...

Hi everybody,I need to get some properties of an Hunt Pilot via GetHuntPilot SOAP message. The only way throught seems to be adding the uuid with the HP pattern in the request. The problem is: how can I get the uuid of a certain Hunt Pilot in order t...

ifallani by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes