Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

hi all...i have 2621 with 2FXS card, one of FXS port is connected with analog phone and 2FastEthernet port... this router is directly connected with ISP link...now i haev only single global IP address to communicate with internet and have 5 Laptops t...

HiI am installing Unity4.0(5) with UM license. Questions:1. What is difference UM vs VM license function?2. Install UM must need Active Directory?3. Install VM must need AD too?4. Can I only use VM function under UM license file? Thanks.

zhanggd by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Heres my question we have a did block x5800 to x5850 customer would like clid sent out for each ext eg.x5801 out going call would show 4163045801 on answering phone right now terminating end just gets 5801 have looked at translations and i only see ...

gclark by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Read through the below url and would like to confirm there is no CUE to CUE redundancy to backup each other. CUE to CUE in the attached scenario is only for local remote site users to access their local CUE in order to save the WAN bandwidth. Thank y...

tomchan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

There is a tool on cco where you can enter the number of users for your system features etc and it recommends the correct kit you need to order, any one know where this tool is , I can't find it any more

Can we make multipoint (more than 1 video call) using 7985G Video IP Phone registered on CallManager without Video Conference Bridge (MCU) or do we need MCU to make MP video call and Point to point calls can be made using CallManager.How many parties...

gajolly by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes