Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

CCM 4.2 + Gateway 2821We have a problem with some phones:Internal calls are always ok but when we place an external call we not hear the ring. In the other side, the phone rings but at the answer, no audio between the phones. It's exactly the same if...

serge_n by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a number of deivces at a remote site that when I press the services key I get an error "host not Found"When I try the services key from the main site (where the CM is) it works fine. what ports need to be open to allow the services to work?tha...

I have 3640 with NM-HDV with 1 MFT-T1 module. Is there a way I can find out how many DSPs or type of PVDM module I have on NM-HDV ?I also need to use this for 4 voice channels and 1 conf bridge which will be connected to a service provider. Can I use...

rhegde by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi i,m trying to do a new installation of ccm 5.0(1) on a DL380 g4 cisco approved platform But the installation stops with an eoor "Correct the BIOS version for MCS 7835H-3400"I got itno the instlation files and i noticed the only supported BIOS ver...