Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

hi patrik,I will give full details. our customer having nearly 20 branches are connected to central office via leased lines.And some branches are connected by internet.Now customer willing to use voip on all these branches.That is From central office...

Hi,i've a problem,in my dial-peer XXX voip i've configured the DTMF-Relay, so the incoming digit will be relayed by the voice gateway, but on the outbound calls, there is no possibility to configure the dtmf-relay so when i call an ivr my digits are ...

vectraeee by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to install Unity in my lab. I found out we purchased wrong server hardware for Unity. We bought three MCS-7825-H1-IPC1 without knowing they are for Call Managers. Does anyone know see if I can use this server for Unity? Thanks.

peterhkim by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm using a Stone voice server that integrates with CCME for voice mail, fax etc. The problem is that I can't send faxes (receiving is OK). The fax call gets to the correct dial-peer but seems not to go any further?Attached is the router config...

i.way by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!,Thanks in advance for any help!!!!...I've been having trouble with ART since I've started Extension Mobility on CCM4.0. Since then , after the login page an error ocurrs with LogonServlet.class page.The error says 'The server encountered an inter...

awi by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

according to a cisco presentation i saw and some other spec sheet type info, callmanager express should be capable of SMDR. But i cannot find anything that describes how to implement it on the express router. My application would be having an accoun...

j.dyer by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am about to do a new install of CCME. We have currently been using 3.3 on 123-14-T2. I am wondering if I should install CCME 3.4 with IOS 124-6.T or use CME 4.0 on 12.4.4.XC3. What are the differences? Does the .X mean experiential? Why can’t I get...

briley by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes