Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I need to upgrade 2 callmanagers and a unity server from ;CM version 3.3 - 4.1(3)Unity Version 3 - 4DO I need to do CM first or unity? I have the upgrade guides but is there any thing else I should be aware of when doing these upgrades.Thanks

jamjam200 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i am trying to install Unity on my platform MCS 7825 H1, but the cd "Platform Configuration disc (HP)" doesn't work (message:this config. CD is not supported on this server model)Could someone help me please?I need information onwhat sofware to us...

darienzo by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have set up a partition /CSS and TP top hide caller ID (nternally). This works fine when you specify the exact dialed number i.e 2115 in the TP. only when I use wild cards like 2XXX in the TP it does not work i,e the caller id is displayed.the CSS ...

jamjam200 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Can the M1 version be used in the EU? The only evident difference between the M1 and M2 seems to be that the M1 version supports the groundstart mode + the loopstart and the M2 card only the loopstart mode.Does any other differences exist?Thanks,N...

ns by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes