Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Folks, From scalability point of view could someone give me some pointers as why cisco IPT solution might be better than Avaya.We are a company with over 400 sites accross the world, a Lot of GRE tunnels and slowly moving towards MPLS.I need to...

I'm trying to find out if anyone has heard of or found a source for a multibay charging station for 7920 phones. Most manufacturers provide a charging station with enough slots to plug in several phones at once instead of having to plug a bunch of si...

jarik by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an ICS 7750 running 3.2. I have a remote gateway with 7940 phones where the main number rings to 7 phones as a shared line. They need to call forward to a this main number to a answering service after hours. Do I have to a cfwdall on on each p...

dleduc by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have configured a 2821 with 1 - E1 and 2 - BRI interfaces.The protocol used for the E1 is Qsig, the is a connection to a siemens Hipath 4000. This connection is working fine in normal mode.When the Gateway is working in SRST mode I can recei...

pdeclercq by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Folks, Has Someone actually implements this technology from cisco. Sounds very unpractical to me, running voice and video over the internet using IPSEC tunnels.Any feedback would be highly appreciated. Is this technology mature enought to be re...