Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

moh

hellosuppose we have a CCM and some ip phones in the same LANwe have also a PBX and a gateway with FXOFXO are connected to PBX in this case is it possible de provide MOH for analog phones connected to pbx (active call is between IP phone & analog pho...

I'm just learning CallManager configuration and I was playing around with a server on loan to us from the local Cisco office. Specifically, I was messing around with route patterns and route filters.I copied a route pattern that pointed toward a QSIG...

We have a mix of cisco phones. Basically one's with a single rj-45 port on it and one's with the built in switch. We do trunking on the port's the phone's are connected to with voice vlan and data vlan seperate. I was wondering if you can put either ...

schadmin by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The 7960 phones are supposed to be hearing aid compatible. I have a user with digital hearing aids and he always hears a whistling noise. He has resorted to taping small magnets on the handset ear piece - they always fall off, he has to hold handse...

oreil by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes