Other Data Center Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

Hi,I'm trying to setup the LDAP Server but not having much success. .I took some screen snapshot from our MDS 9513 Ficon Directors and MDS 9513 Fibre Channel Directors (below), the first entry below is our MDS 9513 Ficon Directors used by our Mainfr...

Does the Nexus 2300 forward all traffic to the parent switch as well like the Nexus 2200?There's a mention of :Additional versatile TCAM which can be used for:Advanced features such as ACL classifications and QOSHardware-capable local flow redirect f...

How can I extract the .tar image when running a job to distribute new software for upgrade?  The .tar image would need extracted once pushed out to the switch.  I don't see any instructions in the Administrator and Users guide for this.

Hi there, I wanted to know if Scrutinizer\Net Flow can be plugged into Cisco Prime Infrasstructure 2.2 using Application Visibility and Control section in Prime and if so what is the best way to do this. Many thanks, DM

We have ordered cisco prime infrastructure and cisco preformacne manger. for preformance manger:          we have one server UCSC-C220-M3S configured with               2 quad core ( 3.3 GHZ)  -  64G RAM  -  2.4 TB HD.For prime infrastructure we orde...

zakid by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We want to deploy Cisco DCNM-LAN for medium size LANif we want to deploy DCNM server & Database server what is the requirements for both of themDatabase serverRAM - 3GB CPU Speed - 3.45 GHz with dual core-processor Free Disk Space - 100GBOracle datab...