Other Data Center Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

I have two Nexus 7k, in which I have configured 3 vdc's core, distr and serv. I have used vlan 202 as keepalive vlan in all the vdc for both the Nexus. I have a situation on SERV VDC. The vlan 202 which is acting as keepalive for both serv-s01 and se...

Hi  Lucien,While I was trying to upgrade the NX-OS of a Nexus 5020 switch from  4.1(3)N1(1) to 5.2(1)N1(3), I encoutered the following error.Would you please show me a way out?fcoesw(config)# install all kickstart bootflash:n5000-uk9-kickstart.5.2.1....

johchen by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I was hoping someone might have an idea why one of my 5548UP switches stops responding to SSH attempts after a period of time. This is the second time it occurred. The first time I tried to regenerate the SSH RSA key. While the attempt failed it star...

embowers1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am trying to create a GRE tunnel between 2x N7k's and I am having trouble in getting it to establish. I know that my configuration works as I have tunnels set up between my 7k's and cisco 2901 routers. I am able to ping both ways between source...

aevans by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes