cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

Resolved! nexus 2248TP

Hi,I am new to the world of cisco Nexus. We have a Nexus 5500 & few 2248 fabric extenders.The 2248 should be attached to the 5500 which will act as its parent, to my understanding.Now, what type of cables/connectors are required to connect Nexus 5K w...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello GentsIs it correct to state that when frame arrives on leaf's CE-port which is in access mode of VLAN X, leaf will also insert 801.Q tag in original frame before adding an FabricPath header to frame?                  Will it also happen with fr...

Dear All,we are suffering from high CPU utilization with our Nexus switches in a persiodic manaer please find the attached file contain output of 1- show process cpu hisotry 2- show process cpu sortas i found AAA is consuming CPU cycles as attached f...

Hi, we are doing a customer deployment in which 2 x n7ks are fabricpath enabled and are doing vpc+ all the devices that are dual attached to them. We need to connect the ASAs to them and the customer wants to do dynamic layer 3 peering.  (Not static ...