Other Data Center Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

Your Exclusive Ask me Anything webinar on the Migration of your Hyperconverged Solution has landed! Coordinated by our colleagues in the Insider Advocates team and to support customers here in the Cisco Community, Champions, and the Insider Advocat...

Expert,I tried to configure a simple EEM on Nexus 7K as VDC-admin.  It is  meant to trigger the "show interface brief" command when there is  inteface shutdown activitity and send the output to the file under  bootflash.  n7k(config)#  event manager ...

Wei Chen by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Regarding to these span limitations on nexus 5000.On the Nexus 5500 series, SPAN  traffic is rate-limited to 1Gbps by default so the switchport monitor  rate-limit 1G interface command is not supported. Also, to avoid  impacting monitored production ...

jandina by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I know this is basic, but I am configuring a input service policy to mark bulk traffic into the af11 traffic class via a dscp code 10 polciy on a 5548 with a vPC config below:interface port-channel7  switchport access vlan 577  speed 1000  service-po...

With Vignesh R. P.Welcome to the Cisco Support Community Ask the Expert conversation.This is an opportunity to learn and ask questions of Cisco expert Vignesh R. P. about the Cisco® Nexus 7000 Series Switches and support for the Cisco NX-OS Software ...

Live chat with Cisco expert Vignesh RajendranWhen: January 3, 2012 7:00 - 8:00 AM PST (San Francisco; UTC -8:00 hrs)This corresponds to:4:00 PM CET(Paris; UTC +1 hr)8:00 PM PKT (Pakistan, UTC +5 hrs)8:30 PM IST (India; UTC +5:30 hrs)10:00 PM (Indones...

I am trying to configure VE port between Cisco nexus 7K and 5K switches but the vfc is not operational as VSAN isolation. I have bind the VSAN 100 to VLAN 100 and add vfc into vsan database, but the VSAN 100 is still operational down                 ...