Other Data Center Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

i have known OTV for long time,but haven't find implementation around my customer.                      is there any customer using this tech?                    i know ASR/Nexus support OTV, is there any other platform support OTV...

fly by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we have two site's, on first site we have two nexus 7009 switches (Nexus A  & Nexus B)  and other site is remote site having two 6500 switches. (design attached)we are using hsrp on nexus switches and Active is Nexus A for all vlan’s               Fr...

Hello, I am currently working in a design for a costumer, and I am needing a switch that supports iSCSI/FCoE AND 40Gb interfaces. I have found that only the 7K supports all these features. I have some options with 40Gb interfaces, but lack of support...

I'm working as an integrator for a customer and I have a question concerning the license registration.My customer ask me to register licences that he bought but, to generate these licences, first we must login with a cisco account and in this case, i...

jmogezhpf by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes