Other Data Center Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

I Have been testing some failover scenarios with 4 nexus 7000 switches with an M2 and an F2 card in each. Each Nexus has two supervisor modules.I have 3 VDC's Admin, F2 and M2all ports in the M2 are in the M2 VDC and all ports on the F2 are in the F2...

Hi,We are on the verge of buying a pair of N7Ks with FabricPath enabled modules. There are still a few questions we did not get answered,yet.1. Can we create and route VLANs between 7Ks when we only have the F248XP-25 modules installed ?2. When do we...

csco by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am attempting to change the password on a user account within the config of a Nexus 5000 switch. However, I get this error message when I try:String failed to match token patternThe password I want to use does contain a $ and I know this is a restr...

Resolved! Nexus 4001i

I have connected a Nexus 4001i blade switch to two Nexus 5548 switches. I created a vpc from the two Nexus 5548 switches down to a port-channel that I created on the Nexus 4001i on ports e1/15 and e1/16. The Nexus 5548 does not have the layer 3 hardw...

Resolved! OTV config example

Hi,I have to configure OTV between two DC connecting each other over two 10G links.I have pair of Nexus 7000 in each DC as vPC pair,I have looked any OTV config example over two links but unable to find.Please can some past sample example if possible...

Expert,I tried to configure a simple EEM on Nexus 7K as VDC-admin.  It is  meant to trigger the "show interface brief" command when there is  inteface shutdown activitity and send the output to the file under  bootflash.  n7k(config)#  event manager ...

Wei Chen by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Regarding to these span limitations on nexus 5000.On the Nexus 5500 series, SPAN  traffic is rate-limited to 1Gbps by default so the switchport monitor  rate-limit 1G interface command is not supported. Also, to avoid  impacting monitored production ...

jandina by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I know this is basic, but I am configuring a input service policy to mark bulk traffic into the af11 traffic class via a dscp code 10 polciy on a 5548 with a vPC config below:interface port-channel7  switchport access vlan 577  speed 1000  service-po...