Other Data Center Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

Your Exclusive Ask me Anything webinar on the Migration of your Hyperconverged Solution has landed! Coordinated by our colleagues in the Insider Advocates team and to support customers here in the Cisco Community, Champions, and the Insider Advocat...

Hello Guys, I am trying to flash a 3164 from 7.0(3)I7(5a) to  nxos.7.0.3.I4.8.bin But i keep getting the below error:I do have space so i do not think it's a space issue.Any ideas? Thank you.  switch# sh verCisco Nexus Operating System (NX-OS) Softwa...

I'm trying to understand why Evpn-learded route [2]:[0]:[0]:[48]:[dead.beef.0003]:[32]:[15.0.0.1]/272 is not advertised to the leafs...It is present in tenant1 routing table on Border Leaf and in l2vpn evpn BGP AF but "Path-id 1 (dual) not advertised...

Andyny by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hello,somme switch in our infrastructure, like  cisco 4010 (15.2(8)E1) show this anomaly :show env power :SW PID Serial# Status Sys Pwr PoE Pwr Watts-- ------------------ ---------- --------------- ------- ------- -----1A PWR-RGD-AC-DC-H DTH2108018W ...

azhari by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes