Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Hi all,I have 2 networks, one is corporate LAN and other is for satellite sites to connect to PIPEX broadband connection. Question is, how do I set up NAT for around 100 pc's to connect through 1751 router to broadband connection? All help much appr...

Hi, Having doubts in some of the NSSA concepts..Is it allowed to have more than one ASBR in an NSSA..?If yes,then say,I have 2 ASBRS in an NSSA,and both having routes to a particular external network..AFAIK,In the NSSA ABR,type 7 to type 5 conversi...

amms68958 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The Catalyst 3550 Multilayer Switch Command Reference, Rel. 12.2(25)SE:http://www.cisco.com/application/pdf/en/us/guest/products/ps646/c2001/ccmigration_09186a00802cce0e.pdfhas no mention of any BGP command yet "Unsupported CLI Commands in Cisco IOSR...

hank by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! 3548XL IOS Upgrade

I am trying to upgrade from 12.0(5.2)XU to 12.0(5)XW. I have managed to TFTP the images out of the switch for backup but I cannot put in the new files.I get 2 messages depending on what I tryno such file or directory (even though the .zip files there...

p.shelley by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I installed the latest 3550 IOS - 12.2(25)SEA on a 3550-PWR and have hit an issue with a 7960 IP Phone and BPDU Guard.On reload of the switch with a 7960 plugged into a port on the switch it err-disables the port due to bpdu-guard. The port and STP ...