Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hey again! And again: sorry for my lack of english skills if something is missunderstanding.I have two Windows 2016 Servers on a virtual machine on one pc. These Servers are connected to a Cisco SG350 Switch. Beside other services there runs a DHCP o...

BW100 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

is this solution acceptable ? Core 1 and Core 2 configured to be in peer to peer relationship so the time will be same in the two cores because the both peers may attempt to learn time from the other and each peer may offer its time to the other.usi...

NTP.png

Resolved! c2960 Boot problem

Hello everyone I have an issue that I am hoping someone can help me figure out.  I purchased a USED 2960 that refuse to boot that IOS that it came with, the file is extracted and boot process starts normally but when it gets to a point in the process...

I have the following boot commands in my switch and I need to remove the "BOOT variable = disk0:,1;sup-bootflash:c6sup22-psv-mz.121-12c.E4.bin,1"Can someone give me the config command to accomplish this?This is the output of the show boot command.Swi...

xhackuss1 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there any solution to test that an implemented QoS (priority,..) works fine after configuration?For example: my boss want to see if the QoS implemented in my border router works fine. But he don't know how to read packet sniffer like wireshark, Et...

iantra123 by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I recently purchased a c3750 that will not boot it turns on but no output from the console the screen is complete blank and black when I hit enter nothing happens. I did some reading and found that some users had to open the switch and apply heat (wi...