Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Hi all,My customer needs a solution for their new wan network. they need connectivity to two locations with isdn backup plus dial in support for 20 users. They also need Voip support...May be they will add one more location in future.Which Router,NM ...

manoj.kv by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,The configurator shows PWR600-AC-RPS-CAB:600W Redundant AC Power System With DC Power Cables?I am confused how many DC Power cables is included, is it included 4 DC power cables already? It seems this part number is enough for 2611XM-RPS, ri...

wmmak by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can you please give me a definitive answer on which is the first chassis that will support an OC12 multimode card. The sales router configuration tool says that you can put it in a 7204 VXR. The ISP says that it is a 7304 and our Cisco contact in the...

5jgraham by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 2620xm router in Mexico with a VWIC-1MFT-E1 terminating an international E1/T1 circuit. The telco DACS drops E1 channels 25-30 at the border crossing to the US, terminating on another 2620XM in the US with a VWIC-1MFT-T1. I have used this c...

sextrand by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes