Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hi All,Two locations connected by two links(one is leased line the other is VPN-MPLS) and using 3745 routers both sides.I learnt that Fast switching is enabled BYDEFAULT. If that is the case , I see some packets via leased line and some via VPN(Using...

Hi all,I have a problm with a Cisco3660 with 4 Channelized E1/PRI port(s). The router is configured for dialin and dialout calls.The problem is on the dialin, made by remote clients via ISDN. The client randomly lose tcp/ip connection with LAN hosts ...

lucas by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have some question about this concept. (1) it is means updates received by RTB will pass to RTA and then to RTE ? then RTA is act as transparency ?(2) is that updates only pass to maximum two ibgp router which is (RTB and RTA) ? that's why updates ...

acbennyma by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Anyone know a good formula for this? I've found a lot of contradictory information on the net and I've got myself quite confused in the process. Would this formula do it?PCR = (Kbps * 53) / 48.E.g. (512Kbps * 53) / 48 = 565(1024Kbps * 53) / 48 = 1131...

I have a network admin that wants to cable our entire switch infrastructure in a star topology. IE, each switch in each wiring closet will have 2 uplink cables back to the collapsed core. I feel that this is very expensive and not necessary. I thi...

tohoken by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes