Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

I am getting ready to deploy several Cisco 4506s which are running Sup IVs. These switches will connect back to a Cisco 6509. I want to use layer 3 to connect these 4506s in the wiring closets back to the 6509. The problem is my environment runs IP a...

cmd1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm looking on purchasing a Cisco router that will support 4 ADSL lines. Also, the router needs to be able to do MAC authentication. Will the Cisco 3745 router be able to provide this? Or is there another model that will work best? If anyone knows, p...

jtorkos by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone, I'm New to Cisco, any info will be great. I have a Cisco 2600 and Want to setup up an IP Pool Nat: Nat poll will be 172.12.19.x. I want everyone on the 10.8.5.0 network to be translated to 172.12.19.x But only when they try to access 199...

tester125 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can you create an etherchannel between a 3550 switch and a 6509 with a WS-X6K-SUP1A-2GE / WS-F6020A. When I create the port-channel group the message incompatible ports cannot bundle gi0/3 and gi0/4 shows up and unbundles the connection errordisables...

brlance by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Im hoping a QOS guru can help me out here - Im running a voice network using skinny nat over adslI have the following service-policy on my dialer to try and implement some sort of congestion avoidance managementconfig on the CPE.........................

rob by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 6513 w/ 2 Sup2's. The LED's in slot 1 are changing from all green (except the active led is blank) to status=orange, system=green and pwrmgmt=red). The LED's for the Sup2 in slot 2 are green. The show mod 1 command returns this info:sh mod 1...

myounger by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

WS-X6748-SFP is bloking or non-blocking line card to use in core? I guess it has only 40Gbps channel connectivty with backplane....is it full duplex speed or halfduplex speed?Secondly, While I order WS-X6816-GBIC with Sup2 and SFM, should I ask for D...