Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

i have a Cisco AS5300 router that connects to my remote sites which have a Cisco 802 router. my remote routers are setup to dial into the as5300 router, but i'm looking for a command that i could do on the as5300 router to dial out to the remote rou...

islj by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I wish to set up nat on my router such thatfor packets arriving at the WAN interface, packetsare translated to internal addresses only if the TCP or UDP ports match a couple of specific values.All other packets to the WAN interface should be routed a...

dmillsom by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i am facing a big problem on my 6506 with sup eng 2 and msfc2 on it. ive implemented vlan using ospf but it seems like its very slow most especialy in logging in..users on the same network as servers dont experience the slowness on logging in but onl...

rpalacio by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have an cisco soho 91 at my office wich stopped responding when we got back to work one morning.All leds on it was lit on the "lan side" (it has four lan ports) but it was not allowing any traffic to get through. After shutting the router on/off w...

ronsta by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes