Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

hiI need some clarification in applying acls in interfaces.after creating an ACL with a sample number 101 if u r applying the same in 2 interfaces (Ser1,eth0) how the traffic will be matched?1.will it be matched based on inbound(traffic from u r trus...

cisco has lots of Packages.- Virtual Packaged Cisco Base- Advanced Replacement - Extended Warranty- Software Application SupportWhere can I read info about it, what it is and what it offers to clients. The only info I could find at cisco web site was...

lev by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

don't understand the below exactly . could you explain the exact meaning according to the realworld?To determine the bandwidth allocation for each queue, divide the byte count for the flow by the total byte count for all flows. For example, if you ha...

bijun365 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!I've got a Cisco 7200 VXR with a 12.3T IOS. This is what happens: I have a switch with 2 routers (Router A - the 7200 and Router B - one 3620) and one firewall. Router B has a static route to Network C via firewall. When a packet arrives at router...

On the Cat6500 running native IOS level 12.1.13 - 12.1.19 when you perform a show policy interface you do not see the stats for the default class. I see this on other platforms and also on the 6500 in 12.1.8x. Does anyone know if this is a bug or i...

d_forsey by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Questions on VMPS

We would like to use VMPS to create hose-based VLANs.Our network is build on a Cat6509, Cat3500 and Cat3550 type switches.As far as I can find only a Cat5000 is able to act as a VMPS server.Questions;Can a Cat6500 act as a VMPS server?Is there softwa...

cverheij by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes