Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

We are looking at vlans and subnets for our network. Currently we use one subnet 10.100.100.0 and want to break this up into different subnets. My question is what is the best way to do this with our existing hardware. We have a 3640 w/ IP image only...

j-foote by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We are using 2950 switch, which is connected to another switch and etherchannel “Fast Ethernet” between the two switches. But when we check speed it is shows 100 instead of 200. I’m right to think that EtherChannel just balances the traffic load ...

ccobtn by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have Cisco 3640 Router with IOS 12.x. I wanted to configure tcp intercpet for my web server which has ip address x.x.x.x1. I did the following access-list 103 permit tcp any host x.x.x.x1 ip tcp intercept list 103 After giving this command i wa...

I have a cat 6506 that I will connect a Nortel pbx to for VoIP traffic. The pbx cannot tolerate normal levels of LAN broadcasts from the other 200+ nodes. I found a command in catos (set port broadcast mod/port threshold%) that seems to suppress bcst...

jsalminen by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a remote site connection to my Main site through a 1760 Router and then to the ISP Via a PIX 506 Firewall.The remote router also a 1760 can ping upto the Main site router but not the firewall nor the clients on the Main site.I've nat'ed Remot...

ben_ndivo by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes