Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hi,I encountered a loop problem a couple of days ago created by Windows XP machine with network bridging enabled. My setup is that, i have two cat65 as core switches. I have a stack of 2900/3500 access switches per subnet connected to both cat65s u...

nojpt by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have set up a syslog daemon using Kiwi Syslog Daemon. And setup my router to send SNMP traps dial to this server.I'm able to see the message being logged, however, I'm having trouble interpreting the message. What I see in the message, is the PI...

nleong1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have noticed that with some IOS I can issue both show disk0: and dir disk0: but others recognize only the last one. I would like to know if this is because the command show disk0: is not in use any more in newer versions or if it is a bug.regards,...

jadroer by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, We are trying to achieve load balancing and redundancy from a VLAN on a 4000 switch with redundant links going to 2 different 6500 switches. I understand how to accomplish redundancy and loadsharing with HSRP, but I am wondering if there is a...

eap by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! l2f vpdn AS5200

I am testing TAOS 12.0.25 for my AS5200s. Previously I was using some 11.3 version. I need to always do "per-user" based tunneling... Sometimes the tunnel is built based off of a prefix (seperated by /) and sometimes built based off the domain (se...

ralphg by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi.........I'm working with an eval of QPM and am trying to get it to upload our current policies from devices on our network. I'm working with 2600 and 7200 series routers running the latest IOS. I'm able to add the devices to QPM just fine but when...

jiwil by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have C2900XL and C3500XL switches and I am seeing tftp brodcasts from the switches on our sniffer.TFTP Read Request File = network-configDo I have to disable TFTP on the switch or is something configured wrong? Does this have to do with the config...

cuttressb by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Using the NAM and the ART tool. I use the default settings. I am spanning a VLAN with 200 plus workstations, but when using the ART I only see about 12 or 15 of those workstations reported. If I use a NA Sniffer ART on the same span setttings, I s...

I am trying to test all the 48 ports to make sure they are working fine. However, I cannot ping successfully. Currently I have a notebook and a Workstation attached to the Switch. All ports have green LEDs. How can I successfully test the ports ?