Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

The remote site cannot establish EIGRP neighbor adjacency across the ISDN to the central site even though the central site can. Sample config of the central site and remote site attached. Any idea what is wrong?Central site!interface BRI2/0 descrip...

I have found that for every message in the logging history on the switch, 2 entries are being sent to syslog. I'd appreciate the forum's assistance in double checking the syslog config I've included below:From the switch:Jan 24 14:09:28: %LINK-3-UPD...

kimlong by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a network with a cisco 2600 and a dedicated 64kbps lineI have line-->modem-->router--->huband all computers are connected to the hubmy lan was infected with the nimda an opensa viruses , I have cleaned the computers but now i cannot access i...

tunidev by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two router. Router A is connected to a NTU directly to internet.Router A serial port IP: 202.20.20.10ethernet port IP: 202.20.30.1Router B serial port is not connecting to anything. How can I configure Router B to access internet through Route...

konn by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes