Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

A campus network with 3 no of Cat5505 and 2 no of Cat 5509 switches is running well. Each of the Cat5500 switches are having one Dual Phy LANE Module (WS-5168) installed. Now I want to monitor the switch status using Cisco View (Ver5.3). Problem is t...

mgoswami by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to verify that this scenario would work. Client has a T-1 circuit with 6 channels split out from an Adtran T-Mux for data to a V.35 serial interface on a router (not Cisco). Plan is to replace existing router with Cisco (1720 or 26xx) a...

We have had all static IPs in the past. To ease the "user experience" during a VPN implementation, we would like to have certain users obtain IP info with DHCP. Do I need a seperate DHCP server for the subnets? I have three subnet that are on the ot...

Hi,Currently I am working on project for school. In this project I have create a frame relay network with ISDN as backup with a 1700 (server) and a 2500 (client) router. I have frame relay up and running but the ISDN doesn't work.If I disconnect the ...

danielsan by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I heard that it would be easy for someone to mess up the whole HSRP process if they came in with a laptop that had Linux and with the use of some shell scripts they could listen for an HSRP multicast and then talk to any of those HSRP group #'s with...

Hi all,Is the command "ip pim accept-rp" just used with sparse-dense mode for accept the rp that auto selected? and must the command used with " ip pim send-rp-discovery" ? And does any body know where has sample config of this command? Thank You!Bes...

teru-lei by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes