Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

When I run the show isdn service command on my Cisco 7206, a large number of the channel states are always stuck in state = 4 (Restart).router>sh isdn servicePRI Channel Statistics:ISDN Se3/0:15, Channel [1-31] Configured Isdn Interface (dsl) 0 Cha...

I don't have a fast connection right now, so Icame up with this idea. I am a newbie CCNA,and I would like to connect a 56K modem to myserial port and practice my DDR. I found this EIA-530 Serial Cable on the cisco site, whichseems to be what I'll n...

Hi,I have a doubt regarding OSPF advertising its neighbour a secondary address configured on its ethernet interface. Is this possible ? As far as I know that the OSPF advertise to its adjacent router only its primary address configured on the Etherne...

pradeep.s by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having trouble trunking these two switches together. I am running a Here is the following information that I am seeing:I have a foundry router trunking to the gig port on a 3548. I am announcing the 10.5.0.1/29 off of the virtual interface 7. ...

lbbv by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I've been trying to get a 7200 to recognise the above PA.I've tried several Kboot images (12.1(8a)E, 12.2(2)T and 12.2(8)T5) various IOS's from 12.1(14)E to 12.2(8)T, T1-5 with no luck.I/O controller is a 2FE/E and processor is a NPE400PA has...

rmcarthur by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!I have CW2k 4th ed. with RME 3.3.In the Syslog Analysis i've been trying to create an Automated Action that runs a perl script. The problem is that nothing happens!The filter i specify is *-*-*-* which should trigger on all mesages? I've also trie...