Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

I have two identical (1600) routers. I can get into one of them with a console cable but I get no response from the other. Any suggestions as to why? Can, for example, the console port be disabled? If so, how would I tell and how would I enable it?Ph...

This is a basic question, I need clarification on a scenario.I have an internal network which is protected by pix 506, pix 506's outside interface is connected to a hub which is having one cisco 1603 connected to internet leased line, and also one ci...

sayeed by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When configuring ISIS in a multi-area environment I have a questionWhy would you set the first ISIS process to be a L1L2 and not just a L2?I've been reading some documentation on CCO and it says the first area should be a L1L2.see below for config !r...

k.hart by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am wondering if any one has seen this problem before. We have 2950s that users are reporting of being droped. When investigationing they are still connected to the switch and they are in the the right vlan. But for some reason there mac address ...

zspalding by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes