Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

i'm confusing in choosing the suitable supervisor engine for a cat 6506 switch.we require that this swich be layer 3 and 4 enabled.i think that WS-X6K-SUP1A-MSFC or WS-X6K-S1A-MSFC2 could be suitable?but not WS-X6K-SUP1A-2GE. am i right?then , cou...

Hi AllThis is really sad and basic but I can't crack it!! Have a dial prob that consists of:Win2K laptop with Xircom combo PC card dialing into a 1720 with WIC-1T in async mode and USR Sportster attached to it with CAB-232MT. Show Line gives TTY 1. M...

Does anyone have thoughts on the most reliable way of bringing up an ISDN link for frame relay back up? My issue is I’m using a floating static route (prob the most deployed method) to inject a route into the routing table once the primary frame rel...

eric.cote by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I can't set my outside router become a ntp client?ntp server 193.204.114.231#sh ntp statusClock is unsynchronized.........#sh ntp associations address ref clock~193.204.114.231 0.0.0.0 ..............................

c-fay by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have heard that when you want to connect your exchange server to a SMTP internet server over a cisco (760) router, you have to transport all your incoming traffic at port 25 at the router (static ip address) to port 25 of your exchange server (in m...

f.scholz by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

all,for some reason I am having problems with configuring a serial interface for an external csu/dsu. i have a t1 going between offices, but not getting connectivity.. the protocol is ppp, circuit is t1 and the router is a 2500 with 11.0(22) software...

russell-r by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes