cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

IPX

Is anyone aware of intermittent problems with IPX where Windows clients seem to lose connectivity to the Novell world. I have a CAT 6006 MSM which is directly connected to a CAT 4004 with no truncking.Every thing seems to be fine when suddenly Window...

HI,I need help on testing Gbps port speed. I found that FTP is most commonly used to check the throughput but I dont think that this is a best tool to test port speed. Assume that I have two PCs with Gbps ports connected to Cisco switch 6500 having 8...

yshinde by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to track the snmp traps received from our switch (WS-C 4006). I have put the following OIDs in my snmptrapd.conf, but for some reason the traphandle did not respond to them:traphandle .1.3.6.1.2.1.17.1 traps newroottraphandle .1.3.6.1....

ariya by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having terrible difficulty upgrading the IOS on two MSFC's on a 6509. I am trying to copy the image from sup-slot0 to bootflash. Currently they are booting from the bootldr image. There is no IOS image on either of the MSFC's. The following i...

adignan by Level 8
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes