Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

HI ALLWe have a network with core;dist;access.EIGRP IS The routing protocol;each dist has connectivity(ETHER) to the CORE each location has an explecit route to the every poosible subnet.i dont want to see the route from vlan 50,60 in routing table o...

alsayed by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have a problem on setting up RSPAN for capture an IP Phone traffic. I have config the switches with the following configuration but the laptop cannot recieve any traffic from the RSPAN. Can someone kindly give me some comments?hostname 2950A...

lwc_2002 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Already once I posted this question. But I didn't get proper answer.I want to know the differences between cisco 6148 and 6548 modules.What I know is 6548 will support Jumbo frames, QOS and hardware based CEF ( with the help of daugher card)6148 s...

I'm just a little confused and would like some clairification about a couple of things.1) The 2950 switch does NOT support ISL, right? I was sure this was the case, but saw something on the tech. support pages that led me to believe otherwise. I'm...

refram by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have got 4507R as our core switch which is VTP server. It is connected to another switch i.e. 4506 which is in transparent mode but same VTP domain of VTP server. Now I am trying to connect another switch to 4506 and communicate with core switch. ...

Sureshdank by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes