Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

My computer is connect to the internet via an ISP using modem (ADSL). The IP address of my PC is dynamically assigned by the ISP. Now I want to add three more PCs to the network (LAN) so that all of them can access the internet. 1)Can I do it with...

otnj2ee by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

http://members.shaw.ca/ccslai/cgi-corp-cwbb.jpgIgnore the layout as we are reconfiguring and moving the connections so that it will be cleaner.At any rate, the switches with the "?" are either 2948G-GE-TX or 2948. How do I go about so that Cisco Net...

I have been reading about GLBP and it had one access layer switch with a vlan that was trunked to three separate distribution switches. It had the data from that one vlan evenly distributed across all three distribution switches. My question is how d...

Hi all,Does the 2948G-L3 support uRPF? It appears that I can configure 'ip verify unicast reverse-path' on both physical interfaces and on a BVI, but the uRPF doesn't seem to be working. I am testing by attempting pings from a computer behind the 2...

evantol by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Friends,I need a little help in configuring a home Internet Connection (diagram link below). I have successfully set up RIP within my network of 2 switches and 3 routers. I can ping all the way to the distant end FA port (192.168.2.2). I can ping ...

carleokj by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes