Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Get

Forum Posts

When I make a change in the FWSM config and write the changes, the FWSM hangs at the following,fw-core# wr memBuilding configuration...Cryptochecksum: 6fe56190 236edfe9 14540595 d546e902After several minutes (tipicaly 2-3), the '[OK]' message appears...

srseh by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I need to run IOS FW on cat4000-sup3.Do you know if it is possible and what last IOS version/release is?Thanks.Stephane#sh versCisco Internetwork Operating System SoftwareIOS (tm) Catalyst 4000 L3 Switch Software (cat4000-IS-M), Version 12.1(11...

vidals by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

After installing IDSMk9-a-3.0-1-S4 I tried to upgrade the service pack files.So I started with IDSMk9-sp-3.0-5-S23.exe but got the following error:idsm#idsm# config tidsm(config)# apply ftp://anonymous@10.1.1.78//IDSMk9-sp-3.0-5-S23.EXEFile name must...

kkriel by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,I have been using the Cisco Secure Scanner for Network Vulnreability testing for a while now. IT seems this product has hit its end of life point. Two things. Are you able to get all the old updates from this product. Second, what...

dedube23 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I looking for a solution for redundancy on configuration below.We have 2 Concentrators3030 which we are planning to deploy one in NY and second in PH.Both concentrators will have the same type of connections. New York - Concentrator # 1Public interfa...

ovillaci by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have a remote site - connected to cable modem - 256k up, 1mb down - site-to-site withmy cisco 3015. It's EXTREMELY slow. If I connect via the ipsec client, it's faster. But site-to-site is very slow. Anyone else have similar issues? i called ci...

rbinc by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors