Other Service Provider Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Take

Forum Posts

Dear All,SCE 8000 (System version: Version 3.6.5 Build 489).I have a problem with SCE behaviour regarding Gy session.Here is a test stand:  SCE (172.24.7.17) should communicate through Daimeter with Gy Server(172.24.4.137).Problem here is that when s...

When we try to configure quota profile we configure quota from two site first from SM p3qm file and next from quota setting in SCA BB the question is how to configure monthly periodic profile from SCA BB as found in the image below there is no month ...

Hi all,We are implementing a inline cascade topology with 2 SCE 2020 devices and the action on the SCE failure is cutoff and we are experiencing delay in "Quota Below Threshold" events.The events consequently generated upon quota depletion (i.e. "Quo...

Hi,I can't connect my router to ADSL in France with :2620WIC 1 ADSL moduleATM0/0 interface remains down/downAny idea ?Current configuration : 1598 bytes!version 12.3service timestamps debug uptimeservice timestamps log uptimeno service password-encry...

Hello Everyone,I have a newbie question about CLECs.  Let's say the ILEC is AT&T and there is a CLEC covering the AT&T area.  I know the CLEC gets the local loops from AT&T but the question is where that Local Loops goes. does it have to go back to t...