Physical Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Hi, I am trying to upgrade the firmware on one of my CIVS-IPC-2900 cameras. I ran the update utility and this confirmed successful, after that I logged into VSM Management Console, from the left side I select "Camera Firmware Upgrade"I the select "Ci...

Dears,I have a problem when I am using VSOM 7.2.2. and I tried to view camera feed from VSOM it displayCannot create RTSP connection to server at:127.0.0.1:544. Check network connection and server health status.but I can view video stream from VSMC ,...

I am getting following error message (see in attached) when trying to check recording for the camera. On live mode, the camera is working. What might be the reason? I am using VSOM 7.6. The camera model is CIVS-IPC-3520 ,  CIVS-IPC-6000P

Hi everybody. Just did a 7.5 to 7.7 upgrade. Must say, it went well and I am very satisfied with the quality and features.One thing that I would like to find out: what is your experience with the copy process to distribute the upgrade packages? I fou...

Hi folks I had an interesting experience today while rebooting my media servers before a planned upgrade. I have 6 media servers both CPS-UCS-2RU-K9 and CPS-MSP-2RU-K9. I went to reboot them remotely (one by one, not all at the same time) but they wo...