Physical Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Currently going through a batch of cameras in the office that are mostly older non warranty 2621v units. Has anyone ever spend some time to identify and fix the following failures: shutter release mechanism assembly constantly open and closing Wi...

StephanMC by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings,   Has anyone come across documentation for configuring the RAID/Virtual Drives on the UCS C3160 chassis?  We have an out of the box C3160 with no RAID or drive configurations intended for virtual Cisco Video Surveillance Media Servers and ...

g.crowley by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All, We have installed VSOM 7.6 on the USC C3160 server with RedHat LInux 6.6. but when we are starting VSOM, it is giving error called "Startup pf mysql server failed". When I check mysql.log file it is saying "Stopping any default MySQL datab...

I have a VSOM install that is sending months old alerts.  From reading a bit, it would appear that the way you are SUPPOSED to clear these is through SASD, but even with acknowledging them, I am still getting the emails!   HELP!

jwood.ok by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an installation that is showing all cameras with the little red x's; however, the cameras are up and running and I can see the camera streams via VSOM.  I get the error listed in the description when I attempt to repair the configurations on s...