cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

the router looks fine and show ip bgp is correctR2 can't reach ISP by going to R1 to ISP*******************************************************************************************************R1no license smart enable!!spanning-tree extend system-id!i...

So normally a standard interface has an MTU of 1500.When creating a sub-interface on a router (or using an SVI on switch), should the MTU be manually lowered to 1496 to account for the extra 4 bytes?Everything just seems to work without this, so I am...

Hello all,I made a network for a college project in packet tracer and everything should work i think... But i cant get my laptops connected to the dhcp server and get the APIPA is being used error. I dont know what to do anymore. It has to be DHCP an...

WMelon by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,I have 2 Aruba GWs and 2 L3 cisco switches with their respective VLANs and Network subnets.Both GWs are active and each cisco forwards traffic to it's respective GW.I want to achieve a dynamic traffic failover (ospf) if one of the GWs wou...

Paco-Paco by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone, We have a couple of Cisco routers working fine in a DMVPN multi vrf topology. We have recently installed a 3rd router, which will replace one of the previous ones and we are unable to make it work through the VRF (it works as expected...

Hi Team, Could anyone please help to confirm if the FLSA1-1X-2.5-10G= (2.5G to 10Gbps upgrade License for ASR 1001-X) is AEOS or not? If yes, what is replacement product for the same? ALso let me know if this is a perpetual license.

Hi all,I am setting up many Starlink antennas, and realizing that they have a fix IP address that is very often the same one of the gateway setup in the company.I see many companies setting up dedicated network for the Starlink antenna and then migra...

I am trying to get router/switch backups sent to our new cloud storage in Azure. I can't get them to connect. I have sftp debugging on and am getting the four logs below from each sftp transfer attempt I make. I am responsible for the cisco side of t...

ryders1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes