cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

A bit low level this one. However - I have 2 2500 switches connected to each other via ethernet & console cable. These are both remotely located but I CAN telnet into SW1 via our corporate infrastructre. The i/f leading to SW2 is showing down/down (g...

cyberpete by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

our current router 3660 took a dump on us. we had 3 interfaces from 2 difference carriers doing bgp 4. now, our band-aid was to put back 2513 in production with one interface active, but the bandwidth is killing us.i need router recommendations for...

mk0248 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 1751 router (v12.3) that when I enter the service-module command I have the choice of T1 or t1, is this the same thing or does the uppercase T mean something.

h.parsons by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Sir,Router is not showing the L1 routing table in SHOW ISIS ROUTE command. It does show the L2 routing table.Is there any idea to sortout the problem?

MAKhan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a Cisco 1721 with the ADSL card and 4-port WIC and would like to also have VPN access to that box to manage a server on the LAN behind it.Can anyone suggest the best way/products to go about doing that for this box? Do I have to swap out th...

jwynacht by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two sites with two ISDN BRIs each. I have a configuration that one site initiates the call to the other site. I have PPP multilink on the bri interfaces and the dialer interface. I have used various values for dialer load-threshold from 1 - 1...

mchalej by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I found the OID for PPPoE users. I need a total for all users, including PPPoE and PPPoA. I have a perl script that I wrote that polls the users and adds them, but its more CPU intensive than I would like. Any ideas? I'm running 12.2(13)T Service ...

chapman by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 1841 router. I have to install T1 and DSL on the router. Also I have 515e firewall. I want to bring few host inside the DMZ. T1 network will be 63.192.183.x network and DSL network will be 66.17.40.x. How can I install DSL and T1 on the router...

Dear All : I need to filter specific BPDU(possible trunk port or access port ),allow remaining BPDU come into interface , the system device that i used is Cisco7600 Router any suggestion to do it ? thanks

When I remove a BGP route from the running config on my corebox - I still see the route when I use show ip bgp neighbors x.x.x.x advertised-routes. I know I can clear the routing table by using clear ip bgp * soft [in|out] but does anyone know how l...

johnhsnow by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiWhen we face a problem about Switch or Router and would like to solve the problem TAC support they want to observer show tech. But how come we understand where the problem after showing show tech. I would like to be familiar with detail show tech. ...

tushar by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes