cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

hi,i am working on a customer router requirement.below is the requirement. need urgent suggestion on which model (lowest) complies with it.  Form FactorRack Mountable ChassisEnvironmentMaintain International Quality Environmental Safety StandardShoul...

Hi guy'sPlease, need your opinion, which wrong in config - when static nat translation there have 1 active but without internet access if i seting list to pool or list to interface loopback 0 overload it don't work in actual for local ip to outbound?...

valentynlytvynov_0-1719753433981.png valentynlytvynov_1-1719753462374.png valentynlytvynov_2-1719753508994.png

I have BT buisness broadband at 910Mbps. I need to replace my 897VA router with one that can handle the new speeds.  Been looking at the specs for the 900 series but looks like this wont handle the spoeeds, Also been looking at the C1117-4P looks lik...

Martin_0-1719485953250.png
Martin by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I cannot authenticate my CPE on my LNS. The L2TP tunnel seems to work.interface Dialer0 ip address negociated encapsulation ppp dialer-group 1 ppp authentication chap callin ppp chap hostname test@cisco.lab ppp chap password 0 test123 end...

Hi want some prefix normal announe no prepend and another announce by prepend to EbgpI define prefix list and add normal prefix to the prefixlist for example prefix-list normalrouter-map ramin permit 5ip math normalcontinuerouter-map ramin permit 10i...

prepend.jpg
Unanswered Topics
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card