cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I'm currently working on an ISR1101-4P and I can't get the guestshell working as the .tar file is missing, I've noticed that on some routers the Tar file is available to download and install seperatly and I'm wondering if this is the case for this...

dave.m162 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Community, I´ve a problem with a new delivered C1111-4p router.   I just wanted to downgrade the IOS-XE to an other version. The IOS-XE which was installed from the factory in the bootflash: was "c1100-universalk9_ias.16.12.05.SPA.bin". So have co...

I noticed that users loose connectivity on the network, when I do a continuous ping to my gateway (router) it times out for a few seconds and this happens every few minutes. Initially I thought the switch connected to the router was the issue but whe...

ruffwise by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Have two Cisco C1101-4p routers set for a site-to-site ipsec vpn. There is no nat. The issue is some computers cannot use the resources on the other end. Some have no problem. Some can access some resources. Some cannot access anything. The version o...

kben4cisco by Level 1
  • 27 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,i am working on a customer router requirement.below is the requirement. need urgent suggestion on which model (lowest) complies with it.  Form FactorRack Mountable ChassisEnvironmentMaintain International Quality Environmental Safety StandardShoul...

Gotta say I am less than pleased with all of the bugs I have been encountering lately on Cisco hardware...I am seeing this bug in the Smart Licensing https://bst.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCvp44064?rfs=qvredThe console and syslogs are spammed nonstop ...

I have a C1111-8PLTEEAWB that is connected to a primary ISP cable modem via Gi0/0/0 and has a default gateway static route. I connect a Verizon Inseego M3100 5G hotpot configured in IP Passthrough mode to Gi0/0/1 and set for DHCP and put a floating s...

Hello,We have cisco Router C1111-4PLTEEA with c1100-universalk9.16.12.04.SPA.bin installed firmware. Also we have Site2Site VPN with our HQ. CCTV traffic from this router is going to HQ via vpn, but during this process we have a lot of packet loss is...

We are trying to connect two links on a router using two autonomous systems simultaneously, but we can only get one connection to work and not both at the same time. Does anyone know if a license is needed to support multiple AS systems? If so, what ...

BandaM by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card