cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Dears, I would like to know if I can configure the router linksy - Cisco to receive a Frame Relay link?The protocol is sent pel PPP provider as part of a configuration below, which I received from the provider.Protocol MLPPP / Routing / Static Routin...

When using the VWIC 2MFT-T1 card, does the T1 have to be channelized to make drop/insert work on the VWIC? From what I've read it looks like you need two channel groups, both of which transport data on the Telco's T1. Additionaly, can you still use T...

jchapleau by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 2 remote sites we will refer to as site 1 and site 2. Site 1 has 2 MFT VWICS. 1 VWIC connects to an MPLS Circuit and the other  VWIC (E1 0/1/0) connects to a private (& Different carrier) Point to Point circuit that Conntects to Site 2. Site 2...

ge.smith by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am currently running an E1 from a branch office to our HQ using a VWIC2-2MFT-T1/E1 card at one end and a VWIC2-1MFT-T1/E1 at the other.  I am considering upgrading to 4Mb, can these cards handle this data rate and if so what is their maximum data r...

glyle by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a cisco 2610 router (IOS 12.3(15)) that I am trying to configure as a frame relay switch. It has 2 T1 DSU/CSU cards. I am experiencing some difficulty in activating the 2 serial interfaces. I have attached the show run and show frame route out...

I currently have two T3 multilinked on 7206vxr and need to move this multilink over to a new chasis (Cisco 7613, IOS 12.2(33) SRC4).When I try to create the multilink on the 7613 it does not work. I'ev created multilinks before and have never had any...

Hi Guys,             I'm not very familiar with this card, I have this problem , when i type sh ip int brief ;rtr2#sh ip int briefInterface                  IP-Address      OK?       Method   Status                ProtocolGigabitEthernet0/0         1...

obah by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a VWIC2-2MFT-T1/E1 card on the router 3845. Want to configure E1 over ATM, but not able to get the ATM interface. I am not able to find any command like " mode atm..." or " channel-group 0 unframed" Any idea how to configure on the contoller ...

kzhen by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

since I reconfiguring frame realy switch .. R1 can ping r2 and r3R2 can ping r1r3 can ping r1r2 can not ping r3r3 can not ping r2frame-switch#sho frame-relay routeInput Intf Input Dlci Output Intf Output Dlci StatusSerial1/1 1...

Hi Experts,I learned the functionalities of OSPF E1 & E2 Routes and the concept of Forwarding Metric.But I donot understand when to use which Metric type? That is my understanding is, OSPF always uses the Lowest Metric to calculate the path and popul...

I have replaced ADC Kentrex box with NM-1T3/E3 (the box has failed). After configuring the serial interface, I see the line up and the protocol up but I can't ping Sprint's router as well as they can't ping my router. Sprint is not very helpful becau...

Can anyone help with diagnosing the errors I'm getting on one end of a T1? The other end is error free.Here are the controller stats:T1 0/1/1 is up. Applique type is SPA-8XCHT1/E1 Cablelength is long gain36 0db No alarms detected. alarm-trigger ...

iholdings by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes