cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Dears,   I am a little confused about dynamic inbound soft reset. BGP routing table got inbound and outbound updates without applying dynamic inbound and outbound soft reset. Could you explain a little bit more why we need to do dynamic soft re...

Hello everyone!I'm completely lost here, since I'm a newbie on this networking area.I recently had a problem with a cisco router 1841 that lost all configuration after a power outage. Long story short, i've been able to restore most of it, but i'm st...

mmunoz2000 by Level 1
  • 62 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   I am using BGP advertise-map and exist-map to conditionally advertise a prefix 10.10.10.10/24 from R2 to R1, only when R2 can receive default-route from R3. I am using "prefix-list" to match on desired prefixes.   R1 --- R2 ------- R3     !!!! ...

rick505d3 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been practicing EIGRP on the INE lab (topology included), and came across a problem. In the topology I want to do unequal cost load sharing on R6 to the destination 155.1.9.0/24. R6 should load share some traffic to R7 and some to R1. The exac...

Hi, I have an ASR 1000x router that has to be connected with two fiber optic (ethernet link)  to two different brand router (not CISCO). My need is to configure or create a script that in case of one ethernet link go down all traffic will be moved on...

I have inherited a piecemeal network that has many things I haven't figured out yet. I'm no network engineer so I lean of the TAC for most complex changes.   I have an issue with our BGP changing routes today for some reason and I'm trying to figure ...

jacobyoby by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,   I came across a network where the Public IP is used at the inside interface of the Internet router connecting the firewall.  Why public ip is used at the segment connecting the router and the firewall instead of having a private ip.   Pleas...

Rickey369 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Experts - This is a conceptual question. Can you please help me clarifying   Two sites are connected using Internet/MPLS link. I have IPSEC VPN configured between the sites. In the interesting traffic ACL I configured Longest prefix (202.51.8.0...