cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

My company's Corporate office in Calgary, Alberta is switching ISP providers, which means we will need to configure the new global IP address for the Corporate office. The only problem is, I'm the only IT guy and I work out of Calgary. We have two br...

BradM19 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have 3 open slots for this SPA, I insert 2 and they work, when I insert the third one it doesn't come up. Is there something I am supposed to do for the third one to lite up?  

Hi   I have the present scenario and would like to ask for any suggestions / best practises   There is two buildings and 1 ISP Circuit/ routers in each building. I would like to do BGP multihoming - I want building A to be primary and building B to b...

HI All, Please find the scenario below Two router (Router A and Router B) with one ISP link terminated on each router . EBGP is established with the ISP router and IBGP between Router A and Router B As of now all outgoing trafffic orginated from loca...

Hi, we are in the middle of cisco 3650-24TD-S switch installation. we have 2 qty C3650 switches (in a stack) to connect check point firewall and VMWare Exsi 6.5 host (fujitsu cx 400). vmware host will connect to both switches (example port 1 of serve...

Hi Dears.   I deployed Cisco WAAS in my network, and use WCCP v2 to redirect traffic to WAE. but when I enable policy in WAAS the whole connectivity in my network goes down. how can I Tshoot this problem?   thank you best regards

Hi, hope some one can help!   We have started facing intermittent internet issues recently on our 2Gbps dedicated Internet link. All the traffic is currently PAT to a range of 5 IPs from a ASA cluster (2 physical firewalls) with contexts. What we obs...

nyuad2010 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   We have an ASR9K device towards our network EDGE. And we've two ISPs. After implementing bundle-ether (LAG-LACP) in one of ISP links the ARP process stopped to work at another one.   We debuged arp process and saw this:     LC/0/0/CPU0:Jun 2...

from88 by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone,     I'm trying to understand DMVPN over MPLS network. I have attached a topology where I want to use DMVPN as a backup when MPLS goes down. What would I need to implement on HQ and Branch routers so that they would connect using DMVPN...

mandeep62 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I'm looking for some input/ideas about the following design:Core router:- Static default route pointing to the internet firewall  (e.g. ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 10.1.1.1).- OSPF with several branch routers.- PBR on the interface connected to t...