cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,Accidentally deleted IOS image from switch. Completed stepsSwitch Boot usbflash0:/cat3k_caa-universalk9.SPA.03.07.05.E.152-3.E5.binEverything looks okay and image installed Butafter write memory reloading switch during reloading process getting er...

Hi All,   im working as WAN edge engineer and still  telnet/ssh manually to device. I'm new and studying python to automate things but most of the videos i watched is using either mac or ubuntu as host pc.  my office laptop is using windows and i can...

Hi, I want to find the Router Vulnerabilities and the release notes and IOS versions of business based router. Where can I find the information related to the all series of routers and it's vulnerabilities.   Thanks

Dear experts,I am configuring simple SLA like this :ip sla 1http get http://24h.com.vnthreshold 50timeout 55ip sla schedule 1 life forever start-time nowtrack 1 ip sla 1 reachability When I show ip sla summary , I see that RTT time is about 80-90ms. ...

dragonhunt9111_2-1697616451723.png dragonhunt9111_1-1697616426052.png

Good day to all of you.I’m posting my issue in this space because i believe it has to do with Networking issue.I have a ISR 4451 Router.All configuration are correct.The router is connected to the internet, i can ping to my Trunk service provider, al...

I want to configure load balancing using OSPF for two p2p link on r1941 router . router 1:192.168.1.0/24 is variably sub-netted, 2 subnets, 2 masksC 192.168.1.0/24 is directly connected, GigabitEthernet0/0L 192.168.1.1/32 is directly connected, Gigab...

Title says it all. I'm a complete newbie to cisco packet tracer, I started using it 2 days ago so I'm quite lost. Anyway my network ( .pkt file attached) is as follows: The ISP server with ip 208.67.220.220 acts as both a dhcp and a dns server. The r...

network.JPG

Hello, I am student at Czech university, and i am trying to make your courseKPSI1-ZS2023-PB , Introduction to Networks v7.02 (ITN) I probably will envounter some problems with it in future so mayby i am gonna give you some feedback now, to get to kno...

Using Putty or SecureCRT, I get an error when trying to paste in the following:event manager applet bgp-neighbor-updescription Enable Loopback If BGP Dropsevent syslog pattern "BGP-5-ADJCHANGE: neighbor.*Up" maxrun 1800action 1.0 syslog msg “enable l...

jdub123 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes