cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I have 3 2960x switches and i wanna prepare a stack. in each switch i have two ports stack : Stack1 & Stack2 Could you tell me how to cable these switches please ? i make Switch1 Stack1 to Switch 3 Stack2 and Switch1 stack2 to Switch 2 stack1 ...

Azuriste by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi, I have a router with 2 PKI certs from production environment.  The configuration is something like below. (only PKI related info are shown)  How do I transfer everything from here to another router if it fails ?   1. Can i just copy the whole run...

Below i have attached the boot-up info from my 2511-rj45. What im trying to do is set up a menu and everything goes according to plan until i try to create a prompt, options or command.   Commands to telnet go through fine following the cisco documen...

Screen Shot 2018-08-17 at 1.47.33 AM.png Screen Shot 2018-08-17 at 12.42.20 PM.png
jairo95j by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Not really a routing question but not sure where to put this. We have BFD configured and I see something that is not making sense.    We have a Nexus 7K and a 3850 using a point to point link with the following configuration -    bfd interval 150 min...

I have a device that does a little bit of redistribution magic for me between two separate EIGRP ASs. My primary AS (call it 1) provides a default route, but I intentionally do not send that route to my other AS (call it 2). In order to get some spec...

Hello guys,   I used named EIGRP for IPv4 and IPv6 , for IPv4 it works good, but with IPv6 named EIGRP after configuring the address-family ipv6 unicast autonomous-system 66 then (it automatically makes neighbor relationship with others without the i...

Oversease-INC.png R2 Capture.PNG

Hello everybody According to attached picture: 1. Which design is your preferred ? Why? 2. What is deference between NHRP and Interchassis HA? I know ASR 1000 series support Interchassis HA and NHRP both. But ISR series probably don't support that so...

Cisco 2951, Version 15.5(3)M5 *The public IP is NAT'd.   Production router in use for years.  I received the below message from my syslog server today.   *Aug  3 05:12:11.048: %IP_VFR-3-OVERLAP_FRAGMENTS: GigabitEthernet0/0: from the host xx.xx.xx.xx...

gcarson73 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello from Spain. I've got an Adapter Cisco Spa122 and all the thins are ok fine,so when i try to connect remotely via openVPN a SSL message log display on the log file...i paste this message log here : ----- ..... ..... Aug 17 10:46:46 SPA122 daemon...

Alzuaak12 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have several ISR4351 routers that I am upgrading from 4G to 16G of flash.  The new flash memory is not showing the correct size.  I've tried a couple of new flash modules and both have the same result.   Running "show file system" with the new flas...

hypnotoad by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We will be moving our remote site connections from MPLS to MetroE and also adding a MetroE connection between our primary and backup data centers. Because we will be using MetroE, what is the best way to ensure remote site traffic is rerouted from th...

Scott_22 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi can someone help me with nat statement for isr router.    LAN > WAN many to > ONE external IP address   nothing fancy just basic dynamic nat - what would this look like?   do i also require access policy for the same?   thanks,