cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I am investigating a multicast issue on a C881 router running 15.3.3M10  I am looking that the vlan switch port interface.   When things are working correctly, the command "debug ip mfib pak" shows multicast packets arriving at the interface. ...

mickd08 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   I've looked and looked, and haven't found a satisfactory answer or same specific situation answered.  We have a remote with a primary and backup.  The remote advertises 10.10.10.0/24 to COLO 1 via primary and to COLO 2 via backup.  COLO 1 and C...

Hi all..I'm having some trouble configuring porting between interfaces.Here is my situation.I have a Cisco 891 router. What I need is to create 3 interfaces with the next IPs:1.  Port FastEthernet 8 - 20.40.1.1 - with a modem connected directly to it...

Hello. Which configuration fragment is responsible for routing between network 192.168.200.0 /24 and 172.16.0.0 /24? It's about ACL?   ! no ip source-route ip cef ! ! ! interface Embedded-Service-Engine0/0 no ip address shutdown ! interface Gigabi...

Hello everyone,                               I work for a retail firm that has dual DSL connections in all stores. Some are with Vodafone, we had loads of routers that we either couldn’t get the connection to come up or had intermittent connections....

Hello Forum Members, I have a problem accessing a switch via snmp. The switch is configured for snmp, has community, etc. I can access the switch using snmp from this network addr: 10.35.11.xx, the switch ip is 10.48.4.x.   I have a virtual machine, ...

Hi,   After upgrade router to isr4400-universalk9.16.08.01.SPA.bin  and reboot, the following messages appeared :   *Oct  9 08:27:43.001: %HMAN_CPU-3-PAGE_FAULT_HIGH: R0/0: hman: CPU Usage due to Memory Pressure (59) exceeds threshold (50) on BINOS_F...

exmode by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   I am using BSR for selecting auto RP and distribute on GNS3. I choose the O1 as RP and B1 as the backup RP. The BSR and RP information distribute between O1, A1, and B1 but other routers (B3, O3, A3, and A4) could not get this information. I co...

Good evening, a query, in the picture you can see that the R2 has a static route with 10.0.0.0/8. Therefore, when a machine in the network 10.4.10.0/24 or 10.4.11.0/24 is pinging R2, it succeeds, but because this happens if they belong to different ...

Captura de pantalla_2018-10-04_04-02-33.png

Resolved! WanDSL Saturation

Hello,   I have a very weird problem. There are 10 VPN site to site which are working fine. The issue I am facing, and I really looked everywhere, is that 3 of those sites are having issues with the Wan line dsl. The thing is when the high latency be...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card