cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I want to configure BGP Neighbor with 32 bits Remote AS on ACI Frabric, I cannot find if ACI support it or not. exemple : AS = 65000.100    Can someone can confirm ?   Thanks   Stephane      

sdeshaies by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What are best configs to use for NTP on Nexus 9ks? I know there are different polling, stratum, etc. such options and want to know if someone can provide an example?

So if I have a setup like in the diagram of link below, should the access layer vpc track links to core, and core track links to edge routers/devices?   http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/switches/nexus-7000-series-switches/200996-vPC-Object-T...

Hello! I am trying to find out if there is a way to see additional details about access control lists applied to Cisco routers (no specific router in mind). My new job deals heavily with ACLs and I would like to see how long certain ones have been ap...

Cmurdochi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I recently got my first Cisco router for home (871w), what I want to do with it is setup wireless for it, and I don't mind if my wireless clients can browse my wired ones. I studied for my CCNA but no where does it show you how to setup wirele...

Im doing a practice test which asks the following:   You have been given an IP address block of 192.168.3.0 /24. You must provide for existing networks as well as future growth. Subnet assignments are:• 1st subnet, existing student LAN, up to 28 host...

I'm not sure a good title for this. I've got 2 routers directly connected to each other as below.   I've got R1 setup as a DHCP server and that's how R2 is receiving its IP information. Within that DHCP pool, I've assigned the default router as R1s ...

img.JPG
nonamer15 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a firewall box that sits between the 'WAN' port on a cisco 2811 and the main ISP line in to my building. The topology looks like:    ISP CONNECTION IN ↓ ↓ UTM  ↓ ↓ CISCO ROUTER   My problem is logging on the UTM. It runs a dns filtering servic...

I am curious for the best way to approach configuring 4 sites each connected to 2 fully meshed WAN networks (each net delivered as ethernet to the site's gateway router) with all site-to-site traffic being sent over a VPN/IPsec tunnel with EIGRP rout...

If I advertise a /20 today and in the future decide to break it up into /24 network statements. Will bgp take the more specific routes?   In the future I would like to break up the /24 advertisements and pin certain /24 blocks to different ISP. the o...

Resolved! 37500g-24ts 1.5U

Just got a 3750g 24ts-1.5U from IT wholesalers. Trying to get into express. Followed the reset sequence back to unconfigured status, 7 seconds, re-boot, 3 seconds hold to express. To that point all is well. Go to web browser and 10.0.0.1 and I get hi...

fcfcfc by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Pls cmts guys. router suddenly reboot itself and our wan links is jurky!!System returned to ROM by unknown reload cause - reason ptr 0xBFC81E94, PC0x60 83830, address 0x0 at 14:55:18 GMT+8 Thu Feb 23 2006 System restartedat 14:57:27 Thu Feb 23 2006 S...