cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,   Could someone please help me understand why do we really need 2 interfaces at both ends of a GRE tunnel?Once we create a virtual tunnel interface, why is that interface not used as a source interface? Why we need to use another interface as ...

Hi,   After upgrading IOS from 12.4 to 15.1 version (2800 routers), we lost availability of receiving multicast packets on serial dial-up lines.   The serial config is simple: interface Serial0/0/0 physical-layer async ip unnumbered Loopback0 ip p...

TomAL by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am using a EHWIC-4G-LTE-GB card with MC7304 4G-GB modem for a DMVPN solution. I have an issue, where one of my routers appears to be cell hoping. Is there a command to force it to a particular cell.   Network Information===================Curren...

Xividar by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Im having issues routing traffic using static multi-hop routing over layer 3 switches. Due to political reasons I'm limited to static routing rather than a dynamic protocol. Each site has a 3560 layer 3 switch. I currently have a topology of 3 sepera...

Hello guys, I'm doing Remote Triggered Blackhole routing Lab, but not working properly. Please help. Fact 1: customer is sending 123.1.1.11 with community 11:666 as below. However, ip route for 123.1.1.11 is not installed on the routing table because...

I am receiving routes via BGP from a cloud provider. The provider is sending overlapping routes.  For example, 10.0.0.0/8 and 10.1.0.0/16.  I would like to filter the component route as it's learned from the cloud provider.  So in my example, keep th...

jkaras by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good Day, I have been searching for the best solution to combine 2 circuits for redundancy and to combine their bandwidth.   We have 2 sites currently connected via a provider circuit with 2 different paths. We would like to get another circuit from ...

sout13 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does the asr 9001 ship with a console cable ? The normal console cable does not seems to work ( used 115200 8N1 and No Flow).Did any one have difficulties connecting the asr 9001 for the first time ?  

I'm having a issue with IP SLA and TRACK, the IP SLA sometimes gets the status of timeout and TRACK stay down and returns only after I run a ping test, in my monitoring tool and testing a ping from my router I never see a ping fail, the strange is th...

ip sla.JPG ping.JPG

Hi Everyone,   We're teaming between 2 4500 switches (it works as active-passive) that we deploy as backbone switches. we are teaming 2 ports from 4500 to edge switches are active while some VOIPs are done but some are not. But when we command shutdo...

unpnp17 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello.   What I would like to have:     Border is used exclusively for IPv4 routing    Two peers with BGP Full View    Ports 100GB x 2; 10GB x 6; 1GB x 4    The total traffic is about 12Gbps    Redundancy (VSS, HSRP, VRRP, ???)   At the moment, these...

aleks by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   My network is connected like this. (I left out the other switches connected to the C3560CX) [ISP modem]-[Cisco ISR C1111-8P]-[Cisco C3560CX]   The ISR is DHCP server, and running zone based firewall. The C3560CX is the gateway for the hosts ...

Osirison by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card