cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi everyone,By replacing a Cisco 1921 router with a newer router, as the existing router was in OSPF Area 0 with its neighboring routers, the entire existing configuration was copied to the new router. But we encountered problems in establishing neig...

Hi folks,   I need to get some help. I have one public subnet and one of the static IP i am using to nat inside.   Since i dont have FW so i want to restrict some ports on same IP but i dont know the best approach.   Network: 77.123.45.16/248 Gateway...

techguy by Level 4
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am working on my CCNA and I have a small R&S lab setup with 2 1841 routers, 1 2811 router. The issue I am running into is all my routers have T1 DSU/CSU cards and I need to be able to simulate a serial WAN connection for labs. Is there a way...

JAdams71 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Guys,   So I just did a static NAT on  a Cisco ASA 5515-x to an MS Exchange server but it is not responding. I have two IPs from my service provider. E.G 1.1.1.1 and 1.1.1.2 1.1.1.1 is assigned too my outside interface. I am trying to NAT 1.1.1...

Hi, how would i go about setting up shutting off internet access from a certain MAC addresses at a certain time (9:00pm), i'm thinking an IP SLA would be the best option but I've never incorporated MAC addresses into SLA's before. Does anyone have an...

I have the following setup:   Cable Modem---Asus RT-AC68U Wireless Router Wired Interface---SG 200---2911   From the switch I can ping the internet via IP, but I can't resolve host names. From the 2911 I can't ping anything outside but I can ping via...

Hi. I have a 2811 router with a wireless cdma card that needs to vpn to a remote site. Anyone ever do such a config that they can share?thanks!Bob

mx by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CatOS

HI can anyone tell where we use CatOS and why ? i know only about Cisco IOS.     Thanks in advance.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card