cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Everyone,   I've a Cisco router running IOS 12.4 but it seems impossible to configure an ACL to restrict access to a particular IP outside the network i.e. on the internet.   When I used "deny ip" or "deny tcp" and applied "IN" acl group on the in...

Hello! We have cisco 1921 router with the 4G LTE EHWIC card. We just copied working config from the old cisco 881 router with the 3G HSPA card and it doesn`t connect to ISP network. Error is:   Inactivity Reason = Activation rejected by GGSNAlso we c...

Hi,I run a DMVPN solution in Dual hub mode. I use EIGRP as a routing protocol between the HUb and Spokes. I know that gre is pain most of the times but we have to live with that. Although I had EIGRP spoke neighborsstable for 8-9 weeks and someothers...

I'm having a weird issue on a Catalyst 3560 where I have routed a subnet to a firewall but when you do a trace route it's hitting a different device. What would supersede a static route?

rwomble01 by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have attached a diagram of my connection. What I want to do is to use router A ip address to router B. Router A is located remotely that no one can handle it onsite. Im just doing remote connection to both routers. How I can use router A ip adr to ...

HiWhy is not possible to use management VRF for ERSPAN. I wanted to have erspan for port e1/48 from management IP 172.20.10.4 to 172.10.10.229. But it is not possible from vrf managment. Does anyone has any explanation on this ! dc2-sw02(config-erspa...

kthned by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello can someone help me with my case? So someboody knew pgpool? i have 2 db server running pgpool, each db server has virtual db that act as gateway so basically this method is like HSRP. The problem is another server which need access to db run in...

dpsw120 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! c881 PBR NAT

Hello, Got a task to NAT some traffic through remote c881. IPsec between devices works fine. sh run Building configuration... Current configuration : 5824 bytes ! ! Last configuration change at 17:22:39 UTC Thu Sep 6 2018 by admin ! version...

We set up a new point to point GRE tunnel between R1 and R2 running OSPFv3 and IPv6.  This was a second tunnel on R1 that mirrored the other GRE tunnel.   Now, although we were able to ping each other's source interfaces, ping FF02::5 and had PIM nei...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card