cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

There are two sites a and b . A and b connected via ospf .it also has p2p link . A sites has 10.1.10/24 and 10.1.20./24 Subnet and advertised in OSPF . B site has 10.1.3.0/24 and ,10.1.4.0/24 But 10.1.1.3.0/24 alone advertised in ospf . There is ...

We recently went through a few upgrades at our CORP center, make a long story short we are seeing high bandwidth utilization and latency at remote branch locations when a user opens up their Outlook client to download their mailbox(caching mode is of...

johnny_5 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I have a question. from one location i.e. Site1 I need to separate some traffic from another. Moreover due to the fact the company has a lot of other offices I have to restrict traffic to choosing OTHER routes (could be used due to outages or r...

Hi everyone   Just observed that, for google forward traceroute on several attemts(min 7) same path is observed, but for yahoo, path has changed, can anyone please help me out, why path changes for both reverse and forward trace.   Thanks much in adv

Hello team, I know this is a topic that is very much discussed, but it is simple killing me!!!!   There are 2 sites, 1 with Cisco router 18xx and one with a Vigor3200. one site has teh 192.168.1.0/24 and the other 9.0/24 as internal IPs! Now, for SOM...

Hi Experts Only use N5672 * 4 not include ACI to design the VxLAN topology The topology have any problem ? Is't work fine ?   1. VxLAN Betwn Two Site 2. N5672-16UP *2 per Site 3. four N5672-16UP use 10G Fully Mesh Connect   

螢幕快照 2018-03-27 15.12.08.png
jalen by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have ISR 886VA. I need to configure a custom port forwarding: allow 80 port to a host from particular IP network?Do i do everything right? I would try it myself on Cisco but I could interrupt the current sessions. #conf t (config)#ip access-...

Exonix by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi guys!I have issue with connect asr1001x to juniper mx240, on asr doesn't up interface TenGig.In logs i see follow error Mar 6 11:21:39 UTC: %IOSXE_RP_ALARM-6-INFO: ASSERT CRITICAL xcvr container 0/0/0 Transceiver Missing - Link Down Mar 6 11:21:...

unfraget1 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,              The Cisco 887 doesn't support the show dsl command, does anyone know the command that I need to use to display the speed my ADSL is operating at? On the Cisco 877 the command I use is show dsl int atm 0 but this doesn't work o...

gerdo1961 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Sir/Madam,         we are using  76-ES+T-4TG  card in slot 9 and slot 3      9/1 interface facing core router , 3/2 interface facing customer switch, we config a 900 entries ACL on interface 9/1 incoming direction,  and protect our customers fro...

fly by Level 2
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,   i've a questione for you:   if i send a packet with the don't fragment flag in the ip header and the MTU is not as high as the size of the packet (e.g. packet size 2900 , MTU 1600), is there a counter that i can see increasing? is ther...